Kimaron Haynes Moore was born and raised in the city of DeRidder where she and her husband, Stanley Moore raised both of their children, Christopher (U.S. Navy) and Victoria. She is a graduate of DeRidder High School, and also, attended Northeast Louisiana University majoring in Business. She also attended QC Event School for Event and Wedding Planning. Kimaron is Founder and Co-owner of LaLady Weddings and Events. Before starting her own business, Kimaron worked in Property and Casualty Insurance for over 10 years.
Over the years, Kimaron has been involved in numerous organizations throughout the community and State. She also served on several boards in our community, just to name a few:
- American Business Women's Association (ABWA) Member and Regional Liaison
- AmeriCorps Member
- Beauregard Christian Women Job Corps (BCWJC) Executive Board Member
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Activities Coordinator
- DHS Ambassadors in Blue Executive Board Member
- Habitat for Humanity
- Headstart Policy Council President and Community Representative
- United Way Member, and more
Her passion for people keeps her active in the community - donating and passing out Thanksgiving baskets, Christmas Gifts and Nursing Homes, and transporting elderly to appointments.
Kimaron is a life-long member of Norris Memorial Church of God in Christ, where she is very active in all areas of the church such as:
- Church Program Coordinator
- Church Secretary
- Executive Hospitality
- Host of an Annual Women's Empowerment Brunch
- Leader of Young Women's Ministry- Local, District and State
Kimaron enjoys antiques, butterflies, photographing nature, good food, relaxing by the water and helping people.